In this weeks ROZEE show, we have Ms. Riffat Shaheen, HR Training Consultant, joining us in the studio.
The focus of the discussion was around CV building techniques and interview etiquette. She also elaborated on the role of education and right qualification in career. Ms. Riffat also gave helpful tips as to how to choose the right career path. She also shed light on how to execute successful job hunting.
The show is aired in collaboration with Apna Karachi FM 107 with RJ Mr. Shaheryar Safdar.
Share and Enjoy
- Mr. Muzaffar Nazish, Director Program – Professional Sales And Training Services Explains How Important Trainings Are For The Professionals In Sales, Marketing And Business Development.
- Mr. Naveed A. Khan, Principal Consultant, People, Elaborates On The Situation Of The Current Job Market And Future Prospects For The Candidates
- Mr. Muhammad Ahmad, Manager HR Operations, Leading Pharmaceutical Company, Shed Light On Career Opportunity For Females In The Pharma Industry
- Mr. Adeel Anwar, Metro Cash & Carry Pakistan Gives Useful Tips For Choosing And Developing A Career Path
- Mr. Ahsan Jabbar, Director, GLOBAL.PK, Throws Light On Business Strategy And Its Potential Service Sector
Leave a Reply